Saturday, October 9, 2010

Frito-Lay SunChips bag

I know said I would be talking mostly about Delta Zeta and their efforts to help substainabily, but when I saw this article I had to post it.  It's from USA Today and is titled Frito- Lay send noisy, 'green' SunChips bag to the dump.  It is about how SunChips are getting rid of their biodegradable bag because customers have complained and said it is too noisy.  I think this is ridculious!  Frito- Lay is trying to do a good thing by making a recycable bag.  I think its customers are just being extremely picky.  I love SunChips and eat them all the time and have never noticed the new recycable bag being too noisy.  If you think it is too noisy then you must be sitting there crinkling the bag while eating your chips.  The company is now working to come up with a new, quieter eco-friendly bag, which I do not think they need at all.  The recycable bag they had before was fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment